- Don’t post comments that are illegal in any way. This includes comments which might infringe copyright, be defamatory, or in contempt of court.
- Don’t attack or offend other users or encourage activities which could endanger anyone’s safety.
- Submissions which are harmful, offensive, defamatory, harassing, threatening, abusive, or hateful or otherwise degrading or intimidating of any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, or disability, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal will not be tolerated.
- Swear words or other offensive language should not be used; the site is open to everyone including children.
- Do not impersonate someone else and be careful to keep your password safe if you’re registered.
- Do not include your own or anyone else’s contact details (phone numbers, postal or email addresses).
- All posts must be written in English. Posts which are not written in English may not be understood by the moderators and could therefore be breaking one of the other rules.
- Do not link to other websites if they are unsuitable in any way (taste, decency, copyright etc.) or use this website to advertise or promote anything.
- ‘Spam’ (i.e. comments containing the same message posted multiple times) is not allowed.
- Comments should not be off-topic for that particular discussion.
- Harassment will not be tolerated. This includes repeatedly posting abusive or threatening comments about individual users or people who work for Channel 5.